Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Toilets and humiliation

My instructions for Tuesday are that up to 6pm I’m only allowed to cum in a public toilet (work doesn’t count) and a maximum of twice. Then from 6pm I have to put on cycle shorts and cum in them (no touching except through shorts) then take a picture, keep the sodden shorts on for half an hour, and afterwards lock on cb for the rest of the night.

I felt different Monday night and Tuesday morning… I would like to say it was due to not having cum since Saturday but suspect it was the psychology of that knowledge rather than anything biological. However, my cock felt that bit more sensitive and aware, requesting attention from me all the time.

This is complicated by the fact that I had an event to go to for which I needed to leave home at about 7pm. And there’s only one public toilet anywhere near my route from home to work, and I couldn’t visit it to cum in the evening after work and still satisfy the cycle shorts task and still go out in the evening. So my only option was to go out at lunchtime to cum.

So this is what I did… my colleagues in work often go out about the same time and in the same area, so I had to take a non-standard lunch break, which got a few odd looks but no questions. I went into the public toilet, bottle of lube in my pocket, dropped my trousers and started to play.



I pondered about this… I was not directly ordered to do this (only told I was allowed to cum up to 2 time), it was my free choice to sneak out of work and get half naked in a public toilet just to satisfy my base urge of jerking myself off and grunting out a messy load. That’s fairly degrading, quite humiliating. And even worse to tell the world about it! But that’s why I do it… love the control, being kept horny over the weekend, then allowed a precious orgasm only in a humiliating manner… those thoughts assisted me in generating the messy load in question.

And then I felt quite different in the afternoon (wonder if colleagues noticed it). A real sense of feeling ‘refreshed’ at having shot out the angst of frustration.

I have several pairs of cycle shorts but for my evening task I picked out a loose pair that had no padding which would be easier to rub through. I lubed up but found the friction meant it was very difficult to get anywhere rubbing through the shorts (worse than rubbing with hand without lube). I found the only way was a brief touch inside shorts to get me in a ‘state’ so I could then rub outside the shorts enough to achieve the require splurge of messy stuff all over the shorts.



Big damp patch on the shorts, although I'll admit most of that is lube which got spread around quite a bit. It was fairly sodden (cum and lube) damp and horrible for the half hour until I was allowed to remove them, clean up then lock up in steel chastity device, which will remain locked until Thursday.

I accept the observation that I 'cheated' this task by touching inside the shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment