Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 20 October 2013

Standing up!

My orders for Thursday are to stay locked until 7pm then from then til 8:30pm I can unlock, play and cum, then until 10pm I can play but not cum, then on ‘no touch’ but allowed to sleep unlocked.

However, I was going out to a talk in the evening and Mistress was dropping by my house to pick up a dog cage and some other play equipment from me for a weekend with friends so I didn’t know when I’d be able to fit in the orders too. Not to mention needing to unlock and clean up (been locked 2 days, hygiene challenge getting a bit noticeable).

I got caught up with chatting with Mistress (nice to catch up with her) then dashed down food. The time was closing fast when I had to head out to talk, so decided to unlock at 6:45pm (earlier than instructed). It was good to get free of device and have a grab of my cock at last! I worked it for a while and before too long shot a hard-earned splurge. However, it wasn’t a very orgasmic experience, possibly due to the rush, even though it was the first time in a few days.


I cleaned up and dashed out, and got to the talk in time. I knew I wouldn’t have the chance to enjoy the ‘play but no cum’ time, but I figured since I unlocked ahead of time that was appropriate justice. A friend asked why I wasn’t there at my usual early time. I said that a friend was picking up some things, I declined to mention it was my Mistress picking up bondage equipment :-)

While at the pub hosting the talk, I went into the toilets and pissed standing up. Standing up! Seems like years since I’d been able to do that in a public place due to what feels like the permanent fixture of the chastity device. I know it’s only a few days but surprising how it’s ‘settled in’.


Sleeping overnight unlocked was a novelty too. Of course, the usual challenge of waking up shouted at by my free cock demanding a touch it is denied, but it’s better than the 4am hard-on in cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment