Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 20 October 2013

Nibbling

Friday morning and orders to relock after showering. Seems like unlocked is the exceptional state now and locked is the norm. It’s certainly trained me out of any anxiety about wearing cb at work, I take it in my stride these days. I sometimes miss the days when if something sexy came across my mind I could just grab my cock and run with it to natural conclusion, but it’s been replaced by a dedication to submission to the control of others, which seems more worthy. I was considering my erection-to-orgasm ratio – used to cum as a result of getting hard, now I’m hard most of the time and cum relatively never. Seems to be going in the right direction! Sometimes do miss the freedom though.

Then in the evening I had a second date with Anna. We went out to a local restaurant. We have (so far) quite a physical relationship (hot!) so I see the importance of going out in public and putting a table between us and talking about ‘normal’ things. Then home for bondage and sex :-)

We went to a nice quiet local Chinese restaurant and settled in for crispy duck. Imagine our surprise when 11 close friends come in and sit at the next table! Of all the restaurants in town they choose there to celebrate the birthdays of two of the crowd. On the one hand, a little distracting to keep overhearing the next table talking about people we know. On the other, it’s nice to be seen out together, almost like a proper couple :-)

It was only later on I realised I should have commented on the spices of the food that the kinky group were eating and asked if they had a lot of 'vanilla' :)

We got home, opened a bottle of wine and settled down to watch a movie. Well, I say watch but Anna did spend some of the time blindfolded and in a neck-to-wrist restraints, which kept her hands out of the way and leaving the rest of her naked body open to some vibrator teasing and some face-poking with my chastity device.



Another time while I was lying on the sofa she was nibbling my side and back. Well, I say nibbling but more accurately she was biting deeply into my flesh, leaving marks that I expect to still see in a few weeks. Love the intensity of a bite in the right place. Some are erotically painful, some are just painful, but strangely don’t seem to mind either. And do love looking over the marks on my body ages afterwards. I’m hoping that I always get new bite marks added before the old ones fade.

Eventually, we got to bed, and all this time I was still following orders from Mistress and Master about being locked in my chastity device, which was, to say the least, frustrating for me and amusing for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment