Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 30 September 2013

Of rope and straitjackets

I spent the weekend locked up and horny. I had to wear my steelheart chastity device to work on Friday then out drinking in the evening and to a cinema social on Saturday and through Sunday. I’ve worn it out to events before, but being locked so long at one stretch made it feel more like a standard part of me, which is a nice state to achieve.

I was instructed that on Sunday morning I should unlock cb to shower. It was initially disappointing not to have a ‘continuous lockup’ but on reflection it makes a lot of sense from a practical point of view. I was wearing a very enclosed device and I can try to clean it through in shower but there’s no alternative to a real unlocked cleaning of device and contents. I managed to achieve not even getting hard while showering, but about 2 minutes after I locked up again and thought about what was happening to me, I was filling the tube again.

I was due to meet Lord Saxon for a meal then play on Sunday. I received a message from Altariel with some instructions for me – for the first 15 minutes when he’s in my house, I’m not to make eye contact with him at all, just stare down at my feet. Then for the next 20 minutes I’m not to speak. If asked I can say (or use phone to type) it’s instruction from Altariel. He didn’t actually notice that I wasn’t making eye contact with him (which felt like a strange thing to do) and took him 10 minutes to notice I wasn’t speaking (he says he thought I was being subby). There’s something quite nice about not being allowed to speak, feels very submissive, especially as ordered from someone hundreds of miles away. When I informed him (by phone text) that I was obeying Altariel’s orders he swore and sent her a blunt message, but all in good humour.

Over several hours he got me into some hot rope ties, at which he is quite an expert. One was a hogtie, he was planning on putting a rope gag in my mouth and tying it back to either my feet or my hands, but unfortunately I don’t have quite the flexibility to curve my back and neck to make it happen. Feel like that would have been a hot arrangement – having to either tense my legs to take strain off my mouth or the other way around, no comfortable position.


Another hot scene was when I suggested using a straitjacket (which I love being put into). Mine has a lot of ‘spare’ D-rings for attachments, so thought it would blend well with rope play. He had me strapped up and blindfolded sitting on sofa (I was already drifting off into subspace) then roped up my thighs and ankles and tied them together and to a D-ring on my chest, leaving me very snug and secure.

He probably thought I looked too comfortable, because then then put a rope around my balls (available hanging out of the bottom of my chastity device) and tied them to my ankles. This was not tight unless I lifted up my legs – then I felt the sharp tug on my balls. That started quite pleasant but I found by pulling harder it turned to getting more painful, which I found an incredible turn-on (didn’t really expect that). My masochism kicked in and I kept tugging hard at my balls, all the time getting more painful and making me harder in my device. If I hadn’t been locked I think I would have cum with a light touch – so frustrating! Lord Saxon ordered me to continue torturing myself which spurned me on to tug my balls even harder and give myself more pain and frustration.

Quite interesting (something I’d not considered) that I was in control of my own pain experience in that situation. He doesn’t know me well (I don’t know me well either) so he wouldn’t have known how far to push me. In this way I could challenge and torture myself, and push my own limits with encouragement from his orders, but there would be no risk that he’d mis-read me and go too far, or been too soft on me. Very good compromise.

While bound I was also wearing a large ball gag. I was making some very interesting noises while torturing myself and bathing in my own frustration. Now I think back to it, I found the gag strangely liberating. I think if I’d been able to speak it would have to some degree taken me out of the bondage torture experience, whereas being denied speech, just as denied sight, kept me within my situation. I have had hesitations about use of gags in some types of scene as they prohibit communication about problems, but I now understand the flip-side of the story – the feeling of the extra control adds a lot.

Don’t think I’ve ever had such a head-trip, and I was exhausted afterwards. I realised afterwards, I wish Lord Saxon had had my camera which can record movies – it would have been a great thing to watch back and upload, not least because of the noises I was making while self-torturing.

I still had my chastity device keys which I keep in a key safe box secured with a 4 digit combination. Lord Saxon took this and changed the combination. It made me feel so subby, watching him secure away my cock keys for his own amusement of teasing me later. I crawled over to where he was sitting and curled up around his leg.

Later on I met with Altariel and Lord Saxon. I’m under orders for no sexual touching while locked (none is possible anyway) but Lord Saxon explained to Altariel that I’d been pulling on my ball rope and I appeared to be enjoying it, so that counted as ‘sexual touching’. They discussed my punishment, but decided to be lenient (or perhaps reserve until later).


They gave me the digits combination to the key safe but in a random order and said I was allowed to unlock and play but had (by then) 40 minutes left until midnight which is when I would be on ‘no touch’. Of the 24 possible combinations it was about 15 I had to try before I got it, then swiftly unlocked and had a nice relaxing play for the first time in 3 days, which could be the last for a while too. It was thinking about how controlled I am and how I’m having to work to earn every orgasm that finally made me blow my huge sticky load all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment